Your journey into wellness starts at Euphoria’s new, world-class spa facility at 290 Water Street in Peterborough, Ontario.
Making History on Water Street
The new Euphoria is located in the historic Peterborough Canoe Company building. The integrity of building’s 1892 streetscape has been preserved. Respected designer Louise Mackenzie worked with award-winning builder Michael Battaglia to create a world-class spa. The creative use of natural timbers, stone, river rock and glass bring the outdoors inside. State-of-the-art lighting, transom windows, and skylights provide the best natural lighting experience.
The Calming Spaces Inside Euphoria Wellness Spa
Each and every treatment space at Euphoria Wellness Spa on Water Street has been designed to relax the body and rejuvenate the soul.
Whether you arrive for a single service, or have one of our staff choreograph a series of treatments for you, our desire is that your time with us is euphoric.
Euphoria’s wellness spaces include:
- A yoga, barre and fitness studio with natural lighting, custom clay ceiling with hand carved wooden Sanskrit mantras, heated floors with professional barres installed, and adjacent gathering space with purified water bottle refilling station.
- Welcoming, private treatment rooms for esthetic services such as body sugaring, spray tan applications, eyelash extensions, facials, laser hair removal, Aveda® botanical body treatments, and more.
- Medical spa facilities with medical doctors on staff to perform Botox® , Juvéderm® and Soft Lift™ treatments. We also offer specialized medical esthetics including Latisse® eyelash enhancement, laser hair removal, chemical skin peels, microdermabrasion, photofacials, and laser tattoo removal.
- Two soothing relaxation rooms to extend your wellness experience.
- Beautiful His and Hers change rooms with heated stone floors to offer warmth below your feet.
- Separate sauna and steam rooms in the His and Hers change areas to help melt away any tension.
- Infrared sauna from Italy featuring an emotional showerhead system for a complete aromatherapy experience. This wellness experience is a co-ed service.
- Modern manicure bar to accommodate groups and wedding parties.
- Beautiful pedicure room with massage chairs to accommodate groups and wedding parties.
- A private manicure/pedicure room with luxurious amenities for the busy executive or person seeking quiet time.
Euphoria Wellness Spa’s amenities include:
- World-class spa products used in all personal treatments.
- Herbal teas, mineral water and healthy snacks.
- Euphoria Wellness Spa robes and slippers to add comfort before and after your treatment.
Euphoria’s wellness spaces will embrace you, and create a soothing experience for mind, body and soul.